Thursday, January 24, 2013

Well I Found Neptune....

...being trined by the Sun yesterday, as I was panicking over the water fountains in the well house and wishing I'd listened to Irrigation Lady and not turned the system on till Valentine's Day - not quite the manifestation I'd expect from the aspect.

I did find myself later in the day, when I'd put everything I took from the well house into the adobe except for the huge white wooden shop fitting with a thirty-six inch ruler stuck to its front along with a sign saying "Ties 25 cents" that I dragged onto the back patio, sitting with Ginger on my lap for a good ten minutes doing absolutely nothing except having Ginger on my lap, which is more like what I'd expect from the gentle presence of Neptune ha ha.

But that was yesterday and today is today and Saturn is due to trine Mars in exactly 26 minutes, so I had probably get myself out of bed and take myself off to play tennis before coming back to deal with yesterday's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment