Thursday, January 10, 2013

Saturn Trine Mars

We love it, we love it, we love it. After the squares of the past three years, to feel as though I'm beginning to accomplish something - even something as mundane as cleaning up the back patio by taking load after load of useless crap to the landfill - is like - well, I don't know what it's like because it hasn't happened for so long. All I know is it feels wonderful, which is also something that hasn't happened for a long time, not that I'm complaining.

To think that I can finally get this house into some kind of order - to get rid of all the crap in the adobe, most of which has been there
since we bought the house in 2002 (aaarrrggghhh!!!), to do the same in the well-house (looks exactly the same but smaller), to sort out all the screws and nails in the compartments in the tool boxes in the pantry inside (can't help it - natal Jupiter in Virgo), to send all the clothes I no longer wear to a thrift shop or put them on eBay or throw them out, to get everything as stripped down as possible so I can arrange for the contents of the apartment I once had in New York to be sent out here to fill up all the space again ha ha - to even be able to think that all or any of that is possible is something I haven't been able to do for years, not least because I gave up the New York apartment only seven months ago ha ha.

I wish I'd taken a *before* photo of the back patio, when it was full of stuff to go to the dump (sorry, landfill). Maybe I did, if I look back in iPhoto. The biggest item yet to go now is the old APEX (?) TV that was replaced by my Christmas present to myself of a 32" Samsung. I got the dolly down from the adobe and managed to get the Apex off the kitchen chair where I'd dragged it and out onto the back patio, but I can't get it up the stairs myself.

If anyone's interested in a free you-haul-it-away non-working 17" Apex TV, please make contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment