Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mercury Opposed to Saturn Square Neptune

8:10 pm: OMG confusion is not the word. Here I am starting out the new year with a new blog with a more descriptive name yet poke around for hours in Blogger Help as I have, I cannot figure out how to direct someone clicking on the old one to the new one, nor can I figure out how to give the new blog a different description and change the profile.

All I seem to have done so far (read over the past five hours) is to give myself two blogs, both with the same name, except one is the old and one is the new (this, with any luck, except at this point I could be writing a comment on The New York Times for all I know), and on this one (I think) I've managed to delete the profile completely.

8:59 update: so now the profile is gone from both blogs but they have separate names and descriptions. It's tempting to go back into each and manually add a link to the other, but after struggling with Saturn for so long I think I shall surrender to Neptune for the day and retire to bed with Ginger to begin Season Five, Episode One, of Upstairs/Downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment