Monday, January 14, 2013

Sun Conjunct Midheaven

Warning: should an earthling and not some giant bot be reading this, it's a duplicate post from the old 'un, although why I should be warning someone reading it that they could also read it on the old 'un I'm not quite sure.

It's something to do with my master plan to get this blog acknowledged  by giant crawling spiders as, after four years, the other is, and the only way I can think to do it is to keep cross-referencing and driving anyone who is reading it bonkers.

Anyway, here's the post from yesterday:

The only person in power I had contact with today was the woman who answers the phone at the propane company, and as far as exerting my will upon the world, I asked if I could have 75 gallons in the small tank and 50 in the big please.

Then when the delivery man came I drew the curtains over the french windows so he wouldn't see me lying on the couch with Ginger watching videos on the laptop.

As for wanting to learn more about the world around me, about as far as I got with that was asking what the price per gallon was and checking Accuweather every hour on the hour to see if I can ever go out again. Right now it's 19 with a *realfeel* of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment