Friday, March 12, 2021

Venus opposed to Jupiter

 Bad for diets? That's a joke. I must have had this for the past month haha.  Admittedly Jupiter's been sitting on N moon for the past week but the needle on the scale's been inching upward for a while.

Main culprit is Skippy Extra-Crunchy Peanut Butter on a sliced honey-crisp apple for dinner because it's so easy to "prepare" but then I'm so cold-adverse these days eating it while sitting in an armchair and playing UpWords doesn't help.

So - I'm all set to have" a day full of pleasure, joy and satisfaction if I have the sense not to overdo".

If there's no wind and I manage to get in a few good hits at tennis that would fit the bill, and I doubt that I'm going to be tempted by some expensive, luxurious toy. I could learn to USE a couple of the expensive, luxurious toys I already have, like my $900 alarm clock and the Apple TV box that refuses to lignjjht up, (that was Pretty Boy reminding me he's here and saying good morning) - refuses to LIGHT up, and then of course there's the Smart TV that I've had for nine months that continues to defy my bidding, perhaps because it lives in the large walk-in freezer that is supposed to be my bedroom...

Oh well. No wind so far and a bright sunny day so time for another cup of coffee and the Stair Step machine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment