Sunday, March 28, 2021

Mercury opposed to Jupiter...

 .... today and I must have been feeling optimistic because I printed out a script to send off tomorrow for a 3/31 deadline and went on with the task - because it IS a task - of retyping Soldiering On, as the file from Final Draft a long time ago can't be opened. 

Lesson to be learned: Well, there isn't one really, but in future (here's Jupiter again) I'll make a point of  regularly opening files and not not touch them for ten years. 

Uranus square Pluto peters out at the end of this month, just as I start to move back into the old airbnb room that I moved into in the fall of 2020 because I wasn't doing airbnb any more and then had to move back out in January and February and a lot of March. 

New floors are going in in the 1950 side of the house so there is everything everywhere and while the heater does now give out heat, as soon as the thermostat is turned below 70 there is a strong smell of propane. Tomorrow the Pinnacle Man is coming for the fourth time to play around with it, but at this point I think it's time to disconnect the heater, turn off the gas and take the propane tank away, which is exactly what I wanted at the beginning of March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment