Friday, March 19, 2021

First the Sun, now Venus

 Opposed to Chiron, that is. 

Question: if an aspect perfects early in the morning (in this case, right now), should you look for its *effects* the day before - yesterday - or for the rest of today? I would go for the day before, as supposedly once the aspect reaches perfection - exactitude - it's over, and there will be no more manifestations. Supposedly according to whom, of course. Have I heard someone say that or am I making it up?

Yet another mystery of the universe.

On another note, I realized too late to observe any impelling that both the Sun and Venus passed over my Part of Fortune in the past couple of days, my POF being 26 Pisces in the Twelfth, opposed to N Chiron at 28 Virgo. Would be nice to know what that *means*. 

No comments:

Post a Comment