Friday, March 12, 2021

It Said to Take It Easy

 astrodienst, that is, and I sometimes wonder whether that giant clawing lobster that fuels Google will ever  trawl the the Seven Seas  and suddenly someone in Germany will realize I quote the site often without attribution. 

Probably not, and I can blame it all on Google anyway because it won't let me link from this site. 

So I took it easy, good old Venus opposed to Jupiter. No tennis, too cold, and propane man came for the third time to fix the heater and lo and behold it might actually be fixed now that he turned the gas knob from pilot to on. 

Decided to watch Blade Runner which I'm almost through watching now but am losing interest. 

And today just happened to be the day I ordered the Tire Tread licorice I've been saying I'm going to order for a month or so. Funny that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment