Friday, March 19, 2021

Venus opposed to Chiron

This perfected this morning at 9:30 or so, an hour before the delivery man showed up with the new floor and told me had a pallet weighing 300 pounds but couldn't get his truck on to the dead end off a dead end where I live.

It was all very Silver City, and by that I mean no one (me or delivery man) was annoyed or angry. All smiles, actually. And thanks to knowing people on the street where I live, I was able to tell the driver which house to go to and go on ahead to ask #3 if I could, er, leave thirteen boxes of laminate flooring somewhere on his land for a couple of days. It's very rare here to see someone who's angry. Me, sometimes, haha, but I don't really mean it. 

Venus opposed to Chiron must be magic, because I walked home with a beautifully bound thick (two inches) probably 6 x 8 inch book called "The Message of the Stars". AND my leg didn't hurt much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment