Thursday, March 4, 2021

Uranus square Pluto

 This was going on for most of last year when I was throwing things out left right and center and moving myself  into what used to be the airbnb room, and is coming to an end now. 

It may well have been around Christmas time that the radiator in that room died - reasonably enough -  it had been there since 2003 or thereabouts when the co-owner and I discovered it got cold in New Mexico. 

OK, no working radiator, switching to electric, get the propane tank taken away and get what was left in the tank pumped into the OTHER propane tank, the 325 gallon one that was here when we bought the house. 

While there was no heat in the big room I switched myself back to what used to be my little bedroom and somehow both rooms became closets - temporary storage units, really, for all the stuff I still have to get rid of but have done nothing about. 

Two months pass like this. I survive Saturn opposed to Pluto somewhere in there and here comes my reward for doing that - Jupiter sextile the Sun for a few days (happening now) and one degree later conjuncting the moon for a few days more. 

Yesterday I made the long-procrastinated phone call to the propane company to come and pick up the tank. Today the propane man arrives and realizes there's no current way he can get anywhere near the tank. He asks me what's wrong with the radiator and I tell him it's broken. "Mind if I take a look at it?" he says, and a few minutes later he shows me a piece of wire and explains to me how the wire is old and worn out but it's a pretty good bet that he can fix it, and is coming tomorrow with a replacement piece of wire. 

It may well not work but on the other hand it might, so just as I'm gearing myself up to measure the room and see how powerful a heater I need and looking forward to the tank being gone outside and the big old radiator being gone from the room it may well turn out that things stay exactly as they are - which I do believe is one of the ways Uranus/Pluto shows itself. 

He's coming at 1:30 tomorrow. It's go with the flow time again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment