Sunday, March 10, 2013

Venus Trine North Node

I don't know if transits to the nodes are supposed to manifest or not and I usually don't notice them, but last Friday, when it was too cold to play tennis, me and Ginger spent most of the day in bed while I attempted to write down the newest episode of one of my recurring dreams.

That being far too taxing to concentrate on for too long, I had frequent beverage and grub mini-breaks during which I checked in on the Daily Mail to see how the pregnant duchess is doing and of course had a look at email to see if anyone other than Amazon, National Pet Pharmacy, Amazon Daily Deals, American Meadows,   High Country Gardens, The Motley Fool, Amazon Electronic Specials - you get the idea: about one in twenty of the emails I get are from people - I was going to say I am on a first-name basis with, but most of the corporations that contact me greet me with "Hi, Pamela," so that's out - how about one in twenty are from friends?

Anyway, there I was in bed with Ginger doing my Big Edie impersonation, a bowl of strawberries and brown sugar and Greek yoghurt on a tray beside me, answering one of the one-in-twenty in between spoonfuls, when I snuck a quick look at Sprite and realized Venus (nice things, in its simplest form) was kissing, to use one of Susan Miller's favorite elocutions, if that's the correct use of the word and even if it isn't, my natal north node in Cancer (grub) in the third house (communication).

I do sometimes wonder if I'm getting a bit carried away with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment