Monday, March 18, 2013

Saturn Trine Mars

I'm glad this is giving me something other than the ability to stick with a knitting pattern more complicated than anything I've ever attempted - as it perfected, on Saturday night, I was hunched over my beloved MacBook Air with my tongue sticking out of the corner of my mouth listing the addition on Airbnb (yet more shameless promotion).

It must have taken me a couple of hours to get the listing up. I had to check on both computers for photos (how I struggle on with life I sometimes do not know), email them to myself (I've given up on Dropbox because it took over all my iPhoto settings), get them imported, captioned and re-arranged, write the description of the room, describe the neighborhood, set the nightly price, monthly rate, come up with a price for extra people, figure out the calendar - NOT a piece of cake with natal Saturn in three, as anyone with the same placement will understand.

And even more shameless promotion: mention this blog when you book and the place is yours for $64.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment