Friday, March 22, 2013

Jupiter conjunct Uranus, Continued

end of yesterday's post:

.......but maybe after that I'll drag myself down to the mailbox and see what's waiting for me there. There ought to be something after three days.

Well, I didn't but there was. I made it down to the mailbox today and there was my little windfall - my refund check for $195 the home insurance company had to send me because the mortgage agent from Bank of America didn't tell me till the night before the closing of my refinance that I'd have to pay a year's insurance up front and I had just sent a payment of $200 to the insurance co.

So it wasn't a sudden windfall: I'd known for a couple of weeks it would be coming. Still, I like that it arrived when it did and it will come in handy when I take myself off to Walmart to pick up a couple of microwaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment