Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chiron Square Uranus

I needn't have worried about this one, except of course I'm a bit worried BECAUSE there really wasn't anything out of the ordinary that happened. This leaves me thinking I should now prepare for eighteen months of sudden and unexpected events which will probably strain my nerves to the utmost, making this a difficult time (astrodienst as usual).

Admittedly the house has been in a bit of a mess since I began my clearing out the pantry attempt, and today, when this perfected, I pretended to be a plumber and flooded the well house again, but I wouldn't call it "uproar" as astrodienst does.

Yes, my credit card got hacked but it's the fourth time in two years, so that's nothing unusual. I'm so high on the list of Early Fraud Warning Whatevers that Citibank now tell me they'll inform all the companies whose bills I have on auto-pay of my new credit card number so I don't have to do it myself - a privilege I could happily do without but one I suppose, considering what might be coming up, I ought to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment