Thursday, March 14, 2013

Venus Opposed to Jupiter

This turned out to be one of those don't even bother to look at your horoscope because you're living it out anyway.

Now that the weather's warmer tennis time keeps getting earlier and earlier, giving me less time than I've become used to to read the Daily Mail, see how much Apple has gone down, play a move of Lexulous with B and check the day's aspects, so once D had won all three of our sets, as usual, my guard was completely down when we decided to tag a visit to Antique Mall on to the end of our ritual once-a-week thrift shop crawl.

Ten minutes later, my new credit card was being swiped and I'd become the happy owner of two handsome treated-for-the-outside wicker chairs - one in great condition for $125 and its poor relation, unravelling a bit near its feet but still in good shape and sturdy for $50 (special price down from $75 as I was buying its partner) - and was telling the mall owner I'd measure Zippy's hatchback and see if I could get them home myself.

Once I did get home and had a look at astrodienst to see what I could expect for the day there was nothing to do but laugh, especially as I'd been congratulating myself on getting out of PAWS without spending any money.

At least even I can't eat furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment