Friday, May 9, 2014

Sun Square Moon

and Mercury trine Neptune and Venus trine Pluto and Sun trine Jupiter all on the same day and the self-prescribed antibiotics left over from the almost infected abrasion on my arm when the cast came off worked just enough for me to fall out of the big bed and toddle through the living room to my tiny back room and actually stay on my feet for ten minutes or so at a time before breaking out in a sweat.

Mercury trine Neptune? I did start to watch "The Wire" but only in a (Sun trine Jupiter?) attempt to organize the downloads and lasted about 15 minutes, and in a true Sun trine Jupiter moment thought I could give my sister and her husband miles enough for their flight from Spain, not just the U.S. segment, overlooking the minor detail that international is 40,000 miles round trip and domestic 25,000, but other than that I feel as though I've done basically squat - and that that's been going on for far too long.

Ever since I broke my wrist in February I've done nothing to the house - oh oh, whine alert. Erase.

No comments:

Post a Comment