Monday, May 19, 2014

Mercury in Two

Mercury goes into the second house, it squares Jupiter and I finally put the unwanted bookcase on Grant County Sell and Barter and the phone rings before I've gotten off the office chair - man comes and picks up bookcase and gives me ten dollars, everybody happy.

AND I realize yet again I don't know how to use Facebook and hadn't responded to woman who wants tortoise lamp when I thought I had, and she wants to come and pick it up this Friday for another ten dollars.

I know it's all relative, but what with Apple splitting seven for one and this as well, I feel like a very lucky girl.

AND I listed the espresso cups and saucers I got in Santa Fe for twenty-five cents a set (!!!!!!!) on eBay. Finally it seems I'm capable of movement. Allelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment