Saturday, May 24, 2014

Jupiter Sextile Jupiter

"In good working order," says astrodienst, and I go back to the clinic for my blood work results - words I have never written before in reference to myself - and lo and behold, my cholesterol is *normal* - the good kind is where it should be and so is the bad kind, instead of the bad kind being off the chart where it's always been before when I've had it tested, admittedly not often but still.

"But I'd barely eaten anything for ten days when the blood was taken," I say. "Remember I came because I was sick and not feeling well?"

"Doesn't make any difference," says the P.A. "All your blood work is good and everything's fine."

Not for a second do I believe her but I'm not about to suggest they run all the tests again now I've been eating *normally* for a week.  I haven't had the bill for any of this yet but I'm getting used to one arriving weeks after any *treatment* is finished, so I just say thank you, may I have a print-out and make a mental note to lay off the macaroni and cheese for the week before I go back again in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment