Saturday, May 3, 2014

Progressed Moon Opposed to Mars Exact

So aspects to the progressed Moon are supposed to be exact for two or three months but to obsess, as I'm so fond of doing , yesterday and today this aspect perfects.

All I can say about yesterday is I had shit loads of energy but it wasn't what you could call, er, focused - five minutes of this, five minutes of that, ten minutes of something else but not too much actually accomplished, unless you count planting Salad Burnett seeds, rooting some virginia creeper, photographing it and promising myself I'd start to keep a garden book again, washing sheets and taking wads of cat hair out of the lint catcher, doing one set of exercises for my wrist (supposed to be three), emailing the woman I stayed with in New York to thank her, going to Walmart and finally tracking down cactus and succulent soil and then going to a friend's house for dinner and having to borrow a flashlight because I forgot to leave the porch light on at the house.

Oh, and agreeing to go to Albuquerque with her on Monday and staying overnight, when I've been back from the east coast for less than a week. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment