Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Venus Sextile Chiron

So we start playing tennis at 6:30 now as it gets hot so quickly when the Sun comes up - singles if there's two of us and Australian doubles if there's three.

It was Australian doubles this morning and - in spite of having visited astrodienst last night and read its admonition about the dangers of a careless word - it was still all I could do keep my trap shut as the doubles side chattered away together instead of playing, wasting valuable time while the Sun was still below the university's roof.

Polishing my halo, however, I can write that I managed to restrain myself and merely hopped from foot to foot while waiting for them to stop, which happens to be a brilliant disguise for frustration should you be playing tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment