Sunday, June 23, 2013

Venus Opposed to the Midheaven

So here I am, finally acknowledging (admitting?) to myself that I do NOT do catch ups here and unless I describe the manifestations of a transit on the day or day after the transit occurs there is not a snowball's chance in hell that I will do it later, and I go to Io Sprite and there is the Moon sitting directly on my South Node - 13 degrees of Capricorn in the Ninth House.

I have absolutely no idea what that means - I shouldn't be writing? Writing this blog is *bad* for me? (A good thing if the latter's true as I rarely do it ha ha.) I *should* be following my North Node in Cancer in the Third and cooking up a storm for the neighbors?

Well, for what it's worth, I have just been sitting on the front porch with my two B&B guests watching the wild life (one fox, many deer), waiting for the sunset (unspectacular), chatting away and feeling as though they're old friends, and with Venus in its current position in Cancer at the bottom of my chart I would say that's worth a lot, as is their opinion of the accommodations  - "Better than advertised."

Take that, JDG, with your four out of five stars and the flat pillows and sandpaper towels, and while I know you'll know there's a smile after that, I'm putting it anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment