Saturday, May 1, 2021

Uranus sextile Mars

 Blimey. This is one of those chugging away in the background for a couple of years thingies that started last summer - alarm bells! living in house all by myself for first time! - and continue for another year, by which time I'll probably be living in a tree house with a bucket on a rope or up in the adobe with a solar tube.

Freedom to be myself! Do things I have never done before! Understand  my personal needs and be unwilling to compromise! Enlarge my idea of my capabilities! Released from restrictions that have been holding me back!

Like I said, blimey.  Now if I can just finish my exercise for today's playwriting technique I can have a ponder about all of this. 

OK it really is Blimey. Finished exercise for week, first one read, when finished Mr. Can-always-find-something-to-suggest-in-everything said "Devastatingly good piece." Silence. 

Am I going to leave that there?

Do we have a major breakthrough here in the person peering through her birthday present  Harry's 3:00, which she didn't know were made and that she had no idea applied to Harry Potter and  reminded her that she really did have to go for the eye test?  Somebody told me I had done well and I wrote it down where others could read? Good Lord. Never happened before. I see a faint flicker of fire in the middle of my bushel. 

Ha! That would be Mars. 









No comments:

Post a Comment