Monday, May 3, 2021

Ooh, My Mars is Showing

 God bless it, struggling along in Pisces in the eleventh house all the time. Every once in a while it gets a little jolt so when I went to play tennis this morning there were seven of us and I threw my spoon out of the highchair and said I wasn't staying.

Back from Walmart by 10:30, no wind, watered, dug in a bit more manured soil around things first on the list to get it and then, miracle of  miracles, found the instructions for the Matias keyboard and was able to connect in a minute.

Biggest challenge of the day has been using it. I have the MacBook Air propped up in front of me on The Ultimate Tennis Book, When Advertising Tried Harder and a couple of other books I'm supposed to be selling, and then the keyboard in front of all that and me on the other side of it. It appears I can no longer use a keyboard and I keep forgetting it anyway and I don't have a mouse so I have to go to the trackpad and then I start typing on THAT keyboard...

Self-indulgent to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment