Friday, May 7, 2021

Mercury trine Neptune

Ah, the daydreams one can have after a year of lockdown when one is - well when one is seeing a few little things that are starting to happen that didn't happen before lockdown. I'll say it only once but I say it to myself at least a couple of  times or more a day but what Mr. Microscope  said last Saturday about my homework - "This is a devastatingly good piece" - gave me that jumpstart whoever it was in that piece I wrote about 28 Plays in 28 Days all mixed up with Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff needed. 

Not sure how much this has to do with Mercury/Neptune, which at least sent me into Final Draft to work on this coming Saturday's assignment, which I think will eventually be made into a TV show and then a movie, with maybe a Broadway Musical and Andrew Lloyd Wright does an opera, and of course it's now Friday night and it's not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment