Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Venus sextile Moon, then square Jupiter

 Much excitement - well, not really - serious live action, as someone more articulate than me just described it - at tennis this morning, with 911 being called for a player with heart problems and then him being driven home and me driving around with my seven USPS boxes of bits of shortbread for hand delivery and one to the PO for Destination Hawaii. 

And then took a deep breath and loaded up the car with bags of trash and plastic and glass and aluminum cans that accumulate like wire coat hangers - all of it, not just the aluminum cans - and took it to the dump and then took myself to Walmart for the first time in weeks, spent an hour shopping, came home and fell in a heap. 

Non-perishable grub still in bags on kitchen floor. No jewelry or antique buying, but I did get one big and one small spatula for 87 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment