Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Venus into Seven

 Well, when I asked a teammate <choke>  if he would pick me up for tennis if I was car-less one of these days he said yes, so that's a pretty good start.

And meanwhile Jupiter comes to square Venus at the end of tomorrow, probably a good thing (that it ends soon) -  as I have never had so much food in the house or so many Amazon boxes piled in a corner of the living room with new ones arriving left, right and center. 

It's all because Walmart's been having a line of people queuing outside in the cold all day long because of occupancy limits so I've been going to Albertson's, more expensive but they do have goat cheese and fat-free half and half. Then I tried Walmart's curbside pick-up system, but I didn't do it carefully enough and when I placed the order, it told me 50% of it would arrive (free shipping) in a week, 25% would arrive in four days and if I drove an hour down to Deming I could pick up the rest of it that afternoon. Cancel.

Then I had a go at Amazon and had to use their pantry, and by this time I had no idea what I was trying to buy that I didn't have and somehow I've ended up with two packets of Starbucks Pike Place, which I don't need now that I'm not doing airbnb so this morning when with great rejoicing I went to Walmart because they were letting everyone in I had to buy a French Press as I've been thinking of getting one for a while and there they were. 

For some reason I've started to watch TED videos (because they're like monologues, actually) and have somehow stumbled across a lot of people talking about happiness and consciousness. Funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment