Monday, December 14, 2020

Saturn square Venus

 Well silly old me, thinking this perfected yesterday. It will be at noon today, as the people I play tennis with are emailing back and forth and switching courts with half of them going to the U, the rest to the high school, and me having a mild temper tantrum (unbeknownst to them, I hope) and not even going to play. Our previous president isn't the only one capable of behaving like a three-year-old, although it's a temporary state for me, not the way I live my life. 

And right about now Venus is sextiling Chiron for me, and as there's no "benevolent person around to touch a sensitive spot in me that I have hardly known or perceived myself" I shall have to be that benevolent person myself "and learn how to be a good friend to myself "haha. Not sure how getting annoyed with other people fits into that, but that's what's going on. Sheesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment