Thursday, December 31, 2020

Saturn & Jupiter in Aquarius in Tenth

Getting deep into the layers here.  Forget  Dailies for once. I did read somewhere - TMA, probably - that Robert Hand considers what I do - try to pick out daily *manifestations* of minor in-the-scheme-of -things transits - craziness. 

He didn't mean me, I hasten to add haha. It was the end of an interview with him, and whoever the astrologer was that was interviewing him asked what he thought of doing what I do - thinks! maybe he/she did it his or her self but asked for a friend :) - and the answer was something like "Doing (that)? That's craziness".

I do usually agree with him haha - which reminds me, back to the subject. 

Both Saturn and Jupiter, when in Capricorn, wandered backward and forward over *my* MC in 2020, and Saturn there got me on a *Board* for the first time in my life - to make up numbers, really, as I have no experience whatsoever of what board members are supposed to do. 

Fortunately for me, it was in the summer, in the middle of lockdown, and as the organization involves one-on-one contact with clients there's been nothing to do. 

However, the two planets moved on to Aquarius, still in my tenth house, and yesterday the board decided to forgo meeting in person or on Zoom and emails started flying around about an issue which seemed to require a set pattern for responses. "I agree that....." "I agree that....." "I agree that....".

I stumbled along as best I could and no one has yet suggested I learn - is it Doyle's or is that games? - parliamentary procedure, I suppose, as it pertains to being a civic-minded (!) responsible adult. 

Just an observation. Just one of the Biggies churning away in the background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment