Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sun sextile Moon

This is an aspect I'm grateful to my mother for having natally, not, of course, that she had any clue what she was bestowing on me. Supposedly she went into labour very suddenley and was rushed from the hospital where she and other evacuated from London pregnant mothers were housed (?) to the country house where they were supposed to give birth in comfort and barely made it into the entrance hall before I popped out, what with me being born with Mars square Uranus and all. 

However, as usual I digress, or rather, attempt to get every bit of information into one sentence, so after almost a week of not writing I'm back to the keyboard, beginning with going through my emails and unsubscribing from any lists that will let me do so: no more NYT emails telling me how to live a cultured and full life under lockdown, no more iPhone tips of the day, most of which are for the iPad anyway and I don't have one, no more Fast Growing Trees, hand crafted shoes, Amazon deal of the Days - and the only with no Unsubscribe button, Just Fashion Now, or whatever it is. (I get about four of those a day.)

So, here I go, a time of psychological and emotional equilibrium with the different aspects of my personality in tune with each other haha, and with the Sun about to trine Jupiter later in the day, I hope to be back with a quick wrap-up of that. 

Cheers!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment