Thursday, December 10, 2020

Mercury sextile Neptune and Mars to the Sun

 This was a treat. I got myself to Walmart at 7:45am and there was ALREADY a line of people waiting in the cold. I shall have to take this seriously and get there at opening time. Only as I was turning around to head off to Albertson's did I remember I was going to order online at Walmart and then go and pick it up.

Mid-morning there's am email that the tennis courts at the high school are open, would anyone like to play at 1:00pm? I would, I answer, and decide to take Mildred, who's been here since Last Thursday and hasn't been out much, as I can get to the high school through residential areas and won't have to go on the highway. (She's not yet registered to me or insured by me.) 

I've only driven her once before, but this wasn't like that time. As soon as I took my foot off the gas she would slow down, and there were rattling noises that I knew shouldn't be there, and she made it only a couple of miles before all the dashboard lights came on, the noises got worse and she stopped short, praise the Lord in the residential district we were in, which is not what you would call heavily trafficked.  


Addendum: December 10, 2020

Post not finished, as usual. Trying for a new start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment