Sunday, December 13, 2020

Jupiter trine Chiron

Exact today, no less. This was a surprise when I went to astrodienst this morning. I know there are all these major aspects floating around for me right now in the background, but haven't been paying attention to this one. It does explain why I've been listening to "Guide me, O thou Great Redeemer" and "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation". And "All People that on Earth do Dwell" - beat that one if you can. 

I guess it's all about self-healing, and, praise to the Lord, I've had nearly a year with not many interruptions to get used to living in this whole house and perhaps sort myself out a bit in the process.

I do know that today Saturn squares Venus for me and Jupiter's coming along to do the same thing in four or five days. Hoping I can take advantage of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment