Sunday, June 8, 2014

Venus Sextile Mars

I have this by progression for the next couple of years so I'll have to make sure I have friends over every couple of months so I can keep the house clean.

The corner shelf unit in *my* bathroom and the high-end closet organizer that sits on a shoe shelf under the window have been pulled out from the walls for a couple of weeks as a supposed nudge to myself to clean the baseboards behind them, but  all I have done is lean over them both to get to the sink and cleaned my teeth at arm's length. You can get used to anything when you're lazy.

Have a friend come over though with the subject aspect and out comes the Spic'n'Span and the flannel sheet I was going to return to Land's End because it lasted only two winters but after five years realized that wasn't going to happen and cut it up for rags and I have a clean bathroom - magic. Or celestial influence. Take your pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment