Monday, June 23, 2014

Jupiter Opposed to Midheaven

So this must be why I was cleaning the soles of a pair of Ralph Lauren Bowery Boots with a toothbrush last night so I could get them on eBay and get them out of this house. I need to clean up any leftovers from my past life that are still affecting the present adversely and get all this crap that people have left behind out of the way to clear space for the exciting new life that I know is waiting for me as soon as there's an empty corner it can fill.

The black floating shelf and the two small white ones that I have no idea where they came from but have been here for years went on to Recycle Grant County - I'd put the link but it's a closed group so it wouldn't do you any good when you got there - AND the wood burning hobby kit I bought at BigLots when Bogie died in 2006 and I thought I'd make a grave marker for him and have never opened got bundled up with them - all four pieces for $10 - come and get it but no one has yet.

Now the big question, having looked at Bowery Boots on eBay, is do I buy a pair of shoelaces so the ones going up for auction look better, or shall I be lazy, not buy shoelaces, and risk not getting as much money for them than if I did? More will be revealed.







No comments:

Post a Comment