Sunday, June 15, 2014

Transiting South Node on Mercury

Is it this that has finally got me listing stuff on eBay, after thinking about it for months if not years? Yesterday, with the aspect exact, the Flax tunic I bought myself four years ago for my 65th birthday when I thought I would try and upgrade the way I dress (keyword: thought)  sold for $36, with no watchers at all for the Jones NY jacket and the Western shirt with appliqued cowboy boots I shouldn't even have bothered to list but never mind.

If it doesn't sell it goes to the thrift shop and either way I never have to look at whatever it is again and think that I want to put it on eBay. Now if I can just get the Ralph Lauren Polo Bowery Boots that J wants me to sell listed then maybe I can move on to the 50 or so Mutoscope cards Curtis gave me about 30 years ago and then of course there's the brand new pink Timberland boots I bought myself here two years ago for $15 and have never worn...

Better get a move on though because the node is moving on, next step Sun for me, and God only knows what happens then.

No comments:

Post a Comment