Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jupiter Opposed to MC, continued...

... or is it Venus in the First, not that I'd ever associate Venus with corrugated tin. Whatever it is/was, yesterday as soon as it was cool enough to go outside I started lugging all the logs that were supposed to be forming a *rustic* boundary for the driveway up on to the slope of the hill and dragging down the bits of corrugated tin (iron?) that I bought at an estate sale way more than a year ago that I want to replace them. Definitely time to sort out Picasa so I can upload pictures here, even though of course there is no *before* shot.

I'd go on, but I slept till 8:30 after my engineering exertions and need to go food shopping while it's still cool enough to go outside, Department of Very Boring Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment