Thursday, March 6, 2014

venus square venus

well i certainly didn't feel like getting in the car for the first time since the surgery and taking myself off to walmart but needs must when the devil drives ha ha and when you say you run a bed and breakfast you have to run a bed and breakfast, friskies seafood sensations not a menu option.

i spent an  hour  with a trolley with a wonky right wheel, keeping it straight by steering with my crooked left arm on the opposite side of the little basket thing, hunched over and entertaining myself mightily by pretending i was laurence olivier doing richard the third. this impersonation went unnoticed by the people i bumped into in my travels up and down the aisles. only one of them told me i needed to get a scooter.

it's fun to get out of the house once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment