Tuesday, March 25, 2014

sun square saturn and opposed to neptune

so i have airbnb people coming tomorrow, started to get the room ready and discovered i now have enough strength in my left wrist to be able to put fitted bottom sheets on all by myself - wot a big girl! and i can now do exclamation points without effort and if i weren't so lazy i could stop the eecummings bit and write properly.

i did have a vague feeling of unease all day that i couldn't put down about The Book - that i was falling down in my duties at not working on it for two whole days, but here i am on day three and couldn't care less - not quite true as i know i still have work to do on it but compared to yesterday life is just a bowl of cherries.

also yesterday venus sextile sun was in effect, and that one went whooshing right over my head. excellent influence for all kinds of group activities? feeling unusually sociable and people enjoying my company? might make a new friend? opportunities for personal advancement as a result of the favorable impression I've made?
I did get an email acknowledgement that soldiering on finally made it to senior theatre saying it took a long long time to read and consider new work and to please be patient. that'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment