Tuesday, March 25, 2014

mercury square uranus

o lordie - you really do have to laugh. actually i should shut up as there's hours to go before this perfects, but so far i can't say i've been fascinated by every new phenomenon i've encountered and am eager for more. if it let me balance my checkbook and do some filing i'd be happy.

it's true my sister, who i haven't heard from for months, did email me with an invitation to join twitter, quite amusing as she can barely answer an email without help. i suppose that's unusual enough in itself to qualify as a manifestation, and if i wanted more unusuality this is the third post i've made today.

ok, i have to go now. thoughts are flashing through my head as such an amazing speed it's difficult to keep track of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment