Sunday, March 9, 2014

pluto conjunct south node

ok, i finally get it - super-human power to complete a task the sign the south node is in symbolizes.
me - south node in capricorn in the ninth.
capricorn equals those in power.
ninth house can symbolize publishing.
i am copy-editing and part writing a book on principles of business leadership using only my right hand because my broken left wrist is in a cast.
the deadline i have given the client, without consulting an ephemeris, is one day off the date the aspect perfects for the first time.
as michael lutin always says, this shit works.
i put capital letters in the pieces i work on by bending over the keyboard and holding down the caps lock key with my thumb and pressing the appropriate key with my right middle finger. i am not going to use capital letters in this blog for another six weeks, pluto to the south node or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment