Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Venus on the Ascendant

Okay, so I have absolutely no discipline and have been remiss, to put it mildly, with posting, and if I could only manage to get something up every day it would all make so much more sense as a narrative, but I'm not capable of it so it doesn't.

So - a quick backtrack to Easter when JDG arrived with three dozen eggs and a not-so-long ago backtrack to when the bikers were here and Food Basket had a special of two boxes of 18 eggs each for four dollars and then for two days in a row the bikers didn't have time for breakfast before they left for the day.

Result - lemon curd, which I made on Saturday night and left out on the counter to cool. Sunday morning I scooped a big dollop onto a spoon, started licking it, came into the computer room to check astrodienst for the day and there is was, five minutes off - Venus on the Ascendant. Love, art and money? Not for me, at least not on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment