Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mars Trine Jupiter...

... and then square the Moon.
I'm writing this a week after the aspect perfected and I know I made to the knitting group, but what really sticks out in my mind is watering the plants in the evening and getting furious with the hose as I dragged it around and it caught on various logs, rocks, bits of rebar, tree trunks etc., stopping the flow of water so I had to go and dis-entangle it. (I know, I know, it's a hard, hard life.)

It's one of those "you'll never have to buy another hose again" things - probably an inch in diameter, heavy thick rubber, fifty feet long and joined with duct tape (it leaks) to another fifty foot one just the same, and a true pain in the neck unless you work out and have muscles like Popeye's.

Of course I *shouldn't* be watering at all as I have an irrigation system, out of commission as it needs a new pressure regulator, and I'm paying the price for being clueless as I have to wait for the woman who set up the system to appear with the needed part. I've been waiting for about two months and watering by hand in the meantime, probably the true reason I was getting more and more pissed at having to act like a pirate and do a Yo Heave Ho all by myself.

Fortunately for anyone I know, whatever aggression (and there was a lot) brought out by the square was vented on the hose and not a person, which is probably the lamest concluding sentence I've written for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment