Monday, December 16, 2013

Progressed Mercury Conjunct Sun in Second House

 By now I'm resigned to the fact this doesn't mean I keyboard my little fingers away writing the next Broadway hit but does mean I play about ten simultaneous games of Lexulous every night with B and D, taking a break from watching The Wire for a second time because of all I missed on the first go-around every time I hear the little ping that means an email's come in.

The aspect perfects, I think, on 12/23, and I already had airbnb bookings for 12/26 - 27 and January 2 - 3, Mercury proving yet again that among the many things it/he? represents business is high on the list.

Last night, at 11:30, watching The Wire and playing Lexulous, I got a little ping and lo and behold, there's another request for a two-night stay 12/29 and 30. It's beginning to look a lot like me being Mrs. Mopp for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment