Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Marley Was Dead, or, It's Christmas Eve

And in a desperate attempt to make the title of this blog vaguely resemble reality, I'm going to make as many posts as I can before the end of the year.

So - if anybody would like to know what I would like for Christmas, here goes.

1. Someone to put air in my tires.
2. Someone to show me how to get the lid off the new water softener so I can set the controls.
3. Someone to hold a ladder so I can clean the high addition windows and
4. Someone to ditto so I can clean the gutters which haven't been touched for a year and a half and are probably about to fall off because they are completely choked with pine needles.

However, as me and Barbra know, people who need people are the luckiest people in the world and I am not complaining, simply making my wishes known.

No comments:

Post a Comment