Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jupiter Square Sun

Oh boy, my kingdom for a packet of digestive biscuits and this every day. That Christmas is only ten days away sunk into my head with a vengeance and I spent hours rummaging through closets trying to find all the stuff I've been amassing all year, unearthing several forgotten treasures and making piles on the dining room table to go into the flat rate boxes.

I've been thinking about my  brilliant idea of going through fifty years' worth of photographs and sending most of them to the person pictured, and yesterday I began the project in earnest. The coffee table is now covered with envelopes with photos sticking out so I know who they're going to and just as soon as I find the Christmas cards I can get going on that.

In the meantime, it's get the boxes packed and shipped, and the minute I get out of bed I'll start on that, but first I have to go and read the Daily Mail. If I do decide to make a new year resolution I think a good one would be to stay out of bed once I get up in the morning and not return there with my cup of coffee and MacBook Air. My *productivity* would probably rise by about 50%.

No comments:

Post a Comment