Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pluto Sextile Mars

Well, the bathroom sink pop-up drain thing being too big problem is solved. I showed it to the installers of the water softener and one of them whittled it down for me so it fits down the drain hole, so the chopping board - which has been in the bathroom sink for three weeks to remind me not to turn the water on - is back in the kitchen and the toothbrush and toothpaste are back in the bathroom.

The water softener is installed but as the proud owner I have to input the settings myself, which means I have to find the results of the water testing I had done at the Mimbres Health Fair a couple of months ago. Good luck with that.

The kittens have been gone for a week. Admittedly they have not been mentioned before on here as I've been so remiss about posting, but they are gone and Good Girl - also not mentioned before - is as happy as is possible for her to be while Pretty Boy George is around. (That little saga may or may not be documented on here one day under the heading "Cats I Have Known Recently," or "Saturn in the Sixth.")

The ceramic wall heater has arrived and I need to attach it to the wall in the Tiny Back Room so I can call Delgado and have them come and take out the wall furnace, but as Home Depot, for reasons unknown to me until I call, has cancelled the order for the mirrored bi-fold doors which will go on the front of the closet the removed wall furnace will make room for there isn't really much rush on that.

The 80lbs of kitty litter delivered by Amazon by mistake has finally made it into the living room from the front porch.

In three days I've managed to pack and ship one of the three boxes I'm mailing for Christmas, and yesterday, in a burst of energy, five Christmas cards got written and I'll take them to the post office today.

There's a lot more, but that's all that comes to mind immediately, other than Onward and Upward and Little by Slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment