Sunday, December 22, 2013

Progressed Mercury Conjunct Progressed Sun in Second

So this perfects tomorrow and yesterday I spent the whole day in bed playing Lexulous with two different people simultaneously.

In my defense, although I am shameless about this and don't really think I need one, there was a winter storm with wind and rain and snow, I've over-estimated the time my car can go without an oil change and when I start the ignition the low oil warning comes on and I was not about to drive to JiffyLube under yesterday's road conditions and now that I've moved myself into the Tiny Back Room it seems ridiculous and extravagant to use and heat and roam around in the other rooms of the house, especially seeing as how I've been buying myself Christmas presents since Thanksgiving and had to turn my head when I saw my credit card statement for the month.

The latter part of the above paragraph, however, has not deterred me from buying myself a copy of Dame Edith Sitwell's English Eccentrics from alibris before beginning this one, the end result of a google search for a dimly remembered quote from said dame along the lines of everyone needing to spend one day a week in bed and, I suppose, yet another manifestation of P Mercury (buying and selling) conjunct P Sun (me) in the Second (money).

I did not find the quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment