Sunday, November 27, 2016

Venus Trine Jupiter

Blimey - ANOTHER pleasant respite? I had one yesterday with Venus square the Sun (ah, the oh-so-mixed blessings of having natal Jupiter inconjunct the Sun haha) and decided to reward my scrambling around to keep the wood dry before it snows tonight efforts by lighting a fire and parking myself in front of it for the afternoon while watching The Thick Of It. 

This morning I see my efforts were indeed efforts as the tarp has blown off the biggest of the wood piles and I shall have to put it back and weight it down with many more rocks than I did originally  - Pioneer Woman fail big time. Doesn't exactly forecast grace, ease and social interaction but the cats might come out and watch me while I do it, so you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment