Saturday, November 19, 2016

Mercury Opposed to Uranus

Put the brakes on in my mind? Haha - so wiped out from yesterday's little six-hour excursion involving picking up furniture and having two teeth capped spoke to not a soul and merely packed a big box full of dishes I never wanted and never used to be taken to some lucky thrift store here if I can manage it. Am sure they will be absolutely thrilled to get eight saucers and no cups.

Looking on the bright side, the saucers DO match the eight dinner plates, two platters and eight side plates, and looking on the VERY bright side, I now have empty shelves in the kitchen cabinets.

This is all part of the master plan of having nothing in this house that I do not use or love. I think that's it. Was it "use, need, want or love"? Is that redundant? Or do I mean superfluous?

With Mars opposing Pluto for the next nine hours, I think I'll stop worrying about vocabulary and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment