Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sun Square Pluto

So with Pluto coming to square the Sun in a few months, can I take Sunday - the day this was exact - as a rough example of what I can expect?

I hope so, as I've been thinking gardening - read, where I currently live, as prying massive boulders out of the ground to eliminate every last vestige of crabgrass roots, attempting to dig trenches in what is basically nothing but rocks so the brine runoff from the water softener doesn't get into the planted areas and lugging massive tree trunks around to redo past landscaping errors - gardening, as I said, might be a *good* way to go along with the coming transit and attempt to counteract some of its potentially more alarming aspects.

O Earthling! How we love, admire and try not to pity thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment