Friday, August 22, 2014

Sun Trine Venus

Just as I'm about to lose interest completely because Jupiter comes to Pluto and all I do is transcribe (not my fault remotely, of course, that transcribing is the *thing* it turns out I'm putting effort into instead of trying to become a ballerina or a nuclear physicist) the Sun trines Venus and the manifestation is so ridiculously literal I figure I'll soldier on for one more day and do another post.

Supposed to play tennis. Rains. Play Upwords instead at the coffee shop where, last time I went, I saw a beautiful house plant in pitiful condition that I decided needed TLC from me (ulterior motive, get a cutting; once upon a time in New York I had this plant hanging in the kitchen window.)

Ask coffee shop owner if may take plant home and repot.  Permission granted. Name of plant: ceropegia woodii, known to those with no access to Google as string of hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment